We are qualified to sterilize and disinfect COVID-19-exposed surfaces, including:
- Handrails, restroom doors, toilets, soap dispensers and partitions
- Phones, tablets, keyboards, computers, mice and other electronics
- Doors, walls, doorknobs, floors, light switches
- Countertops, appliance handles, dining surfaces, knobs, chairs
- Elevators buttons, water fountains, door handles and other high-touch areas
Although there is no guarantee that COVID-19 will be completely eliminated, the process established by the CDC and EPA can help minimize contamination
Call 1-800-818-7035 or schedule services online.
Trained in CDC and EPA Safety Guidelines
Our business adheres to CDC cleaning recommendations and employs EPA-registered products to prevent the spread of bacteria and viruses. Our restoration teams use PPE gear and are thoroughly educated and certified, minimizing exposure throughout every visit. Our teams are available around-the-clock and can be dispatched as quickly as necessary.
Focused on your health and safety
Because of the pandemic, the following changes have been implemented:
- Our technicians are OSHA HAZWOPER certified and ready to disinfect your home or business once our services are completed
- Before deciding whether our teams need to come to your home, we conduct virtual interviews with homeowners
- Every morning, we disinfect all of our trucks
- Each truck is emptied of all supplies and thoroughly cleaned inside and out biweekly
- Before any home visits, our office staff asks each customer if anyone in their household has COVID-19 or symptoms of it
- Our crew members wear full PPE, including respirators, coveralls, and gloves, when working in homes with symptoms or confirmed cases of COVID-19
- Our team is trained to wear respirators and gloves even when visiting homes with no symptoms in order to protect your family’s safety and their own
Our entire company has been provided with masks. We also pay for employee testing, have the majority of the office staff work from home doing virtual interviews, and we also disinfect our office twice a day
Call 1-800-818-7035 right now if you require restoration services, or make an appointment online.
We’re providing free cleaning services to the fire and police departments
Since these front-line workers are helping our community, we’re stepping up to serve them and keep them healthy
As a preventative response to the rising threat of COVID-19, we are donating disinfection implementation services to local fire and police departments
Fire and police stations can schedule services by calling 1-800-818-7035 or scheduling online.