Hardwood Floor Damage Repair in Chicago
Fix Water-Damaged Hardwood Floors
Experience you can trust!
- Recommended by insurance providers
- Serving over 4000 customers annually
- 800+ online positive reviews & growing
- 99.8% overall satisfaction rating as of 2019
- 100% satisfaction guarantee policy
- Each crew is IICRC trained & certified
Save Thousands On Your Hardwoods With Our Hardwood Floor Drying System
Install Hardwood Drying System
Run Drying System Until Completely Dry
Our Chicago hardwood floor restoration experts can help you save thousands on repair costs
When a hardwood floor becomes wet, they expand with little space to do so and usually “crown,” meaning swell up at the edges of the boards. What many are not aware of is that this condition can, in most cases, be easily reversed which can save thousands in repair costs.
Call our experts today to restore your hardwood floors 1-800-597-6911
Possible Risks of Hardwood Floor Water Damage
- Floor buckling — this is when the hardwood floor rises, humps, and even pulls away from the underlying subfloor.
- Wood floor swelling — similar to buckling, individual wood panels can swell or “crown,” twisting up at the edges of your floorboards.
- Mold under hardwood floors — if moisture and water is left unmitigated, mold can grow beneath your hardwood floors causing major future damages and potential health risks.
- Foundational damages to your home — if left alone, water damage can weaken the foundations of a home’s architecture. Water damage in the home should never be ignored.
Chicago Water & Fire Restoration responded to my home less than a hour and immediately explaining the mitigation and restoration processes.”
Related Emergency Flood and Water Damage Restoration Services in Chicago
- Truck mounted water extraction
- High rise building water removal
- High velocity air movers
- Rapid dehumidification & more
- 3D scans reduce insurance processing time
- Direct insurance billing
- Warranty provided on all repairs
- Customer satisfaction is our top priority
- Reduce unnecessary demolition
- Save thousands on repair costs
- Dry in 3 days or less typically
- Minimize disruption
We’re available 24/7, year round to handle any hardwood damage emergency.
How CWF Provides Better Value to Residents of Chicago and the surrounding Chicagoland area
What you can expect is a quality end result.
Our process works by using a combination of low grain refrigerant dehumidifiers & the wood floor Proven Drying System™. The dehumidifier works to put out air that is over 90 degrees at 15% humidity across the surface of the wood floor, while the Proven Drying System™ pulls that warm dry air through gaps in the wood floor under negative pressure.
Our hardwood floor restoration services are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee and lifetime warranty.
In most cases, we can have your wood floors, clean, dry and odor free in a few days or less, minimizing the need for refinishing.
- Free Onsite Estimates 24/7
- Phones Answered Live 24/7
- No Minimum Charge
- No Upfront Payment
- 30-60 Minute Response
- Price Match Guarantee
- Unconditional Lifetime Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee Policy
- Answering Service/Machine
- $500 Minimum Charge
- Deductible or Full Payment Upfront
- 2 Hour Response Time
- No Price Guarantee
- 1 Year Warranty
- No Guarantee Offered
Extensive Restoration Experience
With over 25 years of experience, Chicago Water & Fire Restoration has an unwavering dedicated reconstruction division that stops at nothing to assure your property is back to normal. We are I.I.C.R.C. licensed, bonded and insured; so rest easy knowing that your property will be restored to its pre-loss condition.
CWF Restoration has resources and technical know-how to offer these services for its clients. Here are 8 ways we help you recover FAST!